Do you wish you could live a healthier lifestyle, with more energy, ease and fewer health complaints? Do you feel frustrated at conflicting advice to change your lifestyle? Have you tried numerous diets but never be able to achieve your goals?
The Lodestar Clinic combines personal training, nutrition education, medical knowledge and mindset coaching to overhaul lives and create individuals who live healthy lifestyles. It is not a quick fix; it empowers you to live a permanently healthy independent lifestyle after the 12 week programme.
The Lodestar Clinic was founded by Dr Lucy Slocum. Having enjoyed exercise from an early age, she graduated from the University of Bath with a degree in Sport & Exercise Science before graduating as a medical doctor from the University of Nottingham. She has completed six years as a medical doctor in varying areas including intensive care, emergency medicine, oncology and acute medicine. Alongside her hospital work, she qualified as a Master Trainer at the European Institute of Fitness. Noting weight issues, high blood pressure and diabetes as increasing western-world issues she set up the Lodestar Clinic to empower people to make personal changes leading to healthy lifestyles, forever.
Her qualifications include:
- BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (BMBS)
- Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Master Trainer; including Active IQ’s Advanced Diploma in Personal Training (REPs Level 2 and 3).
- ACSM Fitness & Nutrition Coach
- Exercise Specialist; certified in postural retraining and corrective exercise. This includes functional training for sports and rehabilitation, back care and specific populations (older adults, diabetes, obesity, arthritis, osteoporosis, pregnancy and adolescents).
- Fitness Entrepreneur
There is not a safer or more qualified person to enable you to achieve your health, fitness and lifestyle goals – that will last a lifetime – in just 12 weeks.